Sunday 25 March 2012

My Favourite School Subject

My favourite subject of all the subjects without a doubt would have to be lunchtime. We get it five times a week and we get to do a whole lot of fun things. We try different food, we play different games and we meet new people all in the one subject. it is a very popular subject with all my pairs and I thinkeven the teachers enjoy it as well. It is a common subject throughout all schools in the world. No matter what language or what country, lunch time will be there. This subject has also had some major influences to all kinds of people. Think do you really think Daniel Carter would have gotten where he is today without the aid and support of lunchtime or even Albert Einstein would he have become that smart without all the brain foods he gets for lunch. I think not!!!!!:)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for enterering the blogisphere, Jack. Looking forward to your reading resposnses.

    Luchtime . . . I don't know.

    ReplyDelete